Welcome to our second patch notes post! We’ll be regularly updating our build, and pushing new versions, and therefore want to get into the routine of effectively relaying the update information to the community. As we are currently in the pre-alpha development stage, the majority of you will not have access to the present built.
However, these patch notes serve two purposes. Firstly, as an archival element, to easily go back and see which issues were addressed, and when. Secondly, to show you, our fans, that we are busy working on Cold Comfort, trying to make it a great experience for you.
Oh wait, there’s a third point, as this is new territory for us, especially in this early stage of development, your opinion regarding the format and information how these updates are conveyed is important. As always, feel free to hop onto our discord community channel and let us know what you think!
Our full update notes are below.
Whats new in version 0.0.2?
October 22, 2019
– better performance by improved culling and lighting for police cars
– better performance by removing duplicated lights
– better spawn locations for Survivors
– #1055: Rescued civilians can enter evacuation zone and are actually extracted
– #1058: First person camera placement of Arachna improved
– #1028: Zombies don’t attack dead civilians anymore
– fixed floating street lights
– fixed collision box in church (no more holy church)